The public consultation is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
The public consultation for Guidelines for applicants-soft projects is open until 10th of July 2017.
The guidelines details the conditions for requesting grants for projects without an infrastructure component, or for those that includes an infrastructure component having a value of less than 1 million EURO, in the fields:
Thematic objective 2: Support to education, research, technological development and innovation
- Priority 1.1 –Institutional cooperation in the educational field for increasing access to education and quality of education
- Priority 1.2 –Promotion and support for research and innovation
Thematic objective 3: Promotion of local culture and preservation of historical heritage
- Priority 2.1 –Preservation and promotion of the cultural and historical heritage
Thematic objective 7: Improvement of accessibility to the regions, development of transport and communication networks and systems
- Priority 3.1 –Development of cross border transport infrastructure and ICT tools
Thematic objective 8: Common challenges in the field of safety and security
- Priority 4.1 – Support to the development of health services and access to health
- Priority 4.2 – Support to joint activities for the prevention of natural and man-made disasters as well as joint actions during emergency situations
- Priority 4.3 – Prevention and fight against organised crime and police cooperation
The following Romanian counties are eligible: Botoşani, Suceava, Tulcea, Maramureş, Satu-Mare
The following regions of Ukraine are eligble: Odessa, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zakarpatska, Cernivtsi.
Value of grant is between 50.000 – 1.000.000 Euro, depending of the Priority addressed.
Projects must have a cross-border character and to involve at least one partner from each participating country.
Allocated funds for the call: 17 mill. Euro
Please send your proposals and observations to the following email addresses: email@example.com and Bogdan.firstname.lastname@example.org, until 10th of July 2017, 4 p.m.